AIS KACANG

Assalamualaikum and a very wonderful day my fellow friends... So how's going your day today? Is't okey..... perhaps so... Well I guess it's a long time not to buy my time here... So I quite blurr anyway... LOL...

Emmm lately I got many times to try ais-kacang at many places... and I enjoyed them very well.... Actually there're many styles of ais-kacang that I ate.... But the marvelous one I prefer ais-kacang at Wirani's Cafe located at Medan Selera Taman Wira at Alor Star near by Insaniah University College... It's so sweet...


sweet and romance if u eat with your partner....

Futhermore for the unique one I chose Kak Cik's Ais-Kacang Gunung Jerai at Medan Pantai Merdeka.... Well I'd never seen the highest ais-kacang whole in my life before.... It's not too sweet but quite marvelous one... Even it's prepare for a person eater, I suggest you to eat with your partner because... It's so...


BIG!!!!!!! hahaha... unique isn't...

Besides that while you're having your ice you may enjoy the open air from the beach... smoothly... Thats make you wana come again... perhaps you can bring your partner too.... friends and family perhaps...


BIG isn't....?

So better try for once laa... You'll enjoy it very well... So I guess I promoted you something unique, marvelous and delicious....romance perhaps... So what're you waiting for...? come here and bring your lover too... see ya!!!


This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply

May Allah Bless Us Always

wanofficial. Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger