All About Beck

greetings


David Beckham... a phenomena... I guess no one who doesn't know this talented English footballer...
Each part of the world recognizes this Englishman wherever he goes still keep shout at him from the girls
"I love you beck!!!!"

Beck or David Robert Joseph Beckham was born at Whipps Cross University Hospital in Leytonstone, London, England on  2 May 1975... His first debut was in May 1992 which I was born in the same year to win FA Youth Cup... Still the same year he signed his first professional contract shortly afterwards.
 On 7 December 1994, Beckham made his UEFA Champions League debut, scoring a goal in a 4–0 victory at home to Galatasaray in the final game of the group stage. However, this victory was of little use as they finished third out of four in their group behind FC Barcelona on goal difference.

I started to know this guy since I was kid... My father was fanatical Manchester United supporter who always
watched every single game... Then he pointed at the screen and said "That number seven is kinda of something difference..." "Ouh is he who they call "Beckham"?" I asked no doubt "Yeah for sure son" he smiled at me.
So officialy I was a fanatical Manchester United supporter same as my abah... My father told me continually about his career in England squad... Awesome man! No one can cross the ball like him... I love to watch when he stood while watching the net to make a free kick... Just like he thought which site should be a beautiful goal.

1st debut for England on 1 September 1996
was a capt of England on 
15 November 2000

Here is David Beckham's career in numbers :







Here some memorable memories of Beckham :

first professional contract

treble season 98-99


final score with United

1996

an iconic freekick to score in crucial World Cup Qualifier againts Greece to bring Three Lions to World Cup 2002

captain forever


los galacticos

2003


spanish super cup


runner up world player of the world in 2004

with kids

2 times MSL CUP

loan at Milan 2009 - 2010

five-months deal

always a legend

cried during last game

bye-bye beck :(

a mentor who created a football stars

Beck's last tango... David Beckham wears captain's armband, adds assist for PSG in likely career finale


Beck.. first English player to win League titles in four countries

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply

May Allah Bless Us Always

wanofficial. Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger