Wonderful Al-Haramain

WONDERFUL PLACES IN THE WORLD, AL HARAMAIN :
MAKKAH AL-MUKARRAMAH
MADINAH AL-MUNAWWARAH



During school holiday on April,alhamdulillah my family and I went to Al-Haramain for umrah...MasyAllah...I dont know what to say...I though its dream...but...I realy2 went for it...thats mean Allah invited us to come HIS house...BAITULLAH ALHARAMAIN....SubhanAllah...Everything from ALLAH....


what u can see here was fantastic media service in QATAR AIRWAYS...I got it from KL to DOHA for 6 HOURS..masyAllah..so tired...and need to wait for 7 HOURS at DOHA for next flight to JEDDAH...


at DOHA 5 a.m.

I got a question to U...myb U can solve it....okie...this is abt math...
I moved from KL by flight at 3 a.m. then took abt 6 HOURS to arrive at DOHA...BUT..I saw my watch shown 5 a.m....so how could it be..????

I can see crowd of people there..They're so busy..but..the workers mostly wore jubah..well...we'r in ARAB...so we just wait there for 7 HOURS for the next flight...masyAllah...thanks GOD because got SILENCE ROOM...so I took my time there after solat...just relax and relax and...slept...so tired...Then...ready for the next flight....wOw!!!!thats cool!!!!so....excited coz at the moment I'll step my self on the land og greatest in the world....so....on the flight...I watched korean movie.."ATTACK THE GAS STATION 2"....that's funny...

After an hour...

masyAllah...I ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!

so got 2 RAKYAT TRAVEL officers welcomed us...they're from Indonesia...so we took our journey from JEDDAH to MADINAH..just like U're from PENANG to KL..so long journey..alhamdulillah when we passed alharam land..after abt 10minutes...I can see NABAWI MOSQUE...wOw!!!ALLAH!!!wonderful....its...lightning...SUBHANALLAH...



this pcitures had been captured after we checked in then I got my bath then directly to NABAWI MOSQUE...


after solat subuh




Abah and Tok


When U see care fully that roof...U'll realize it if U see AZAN on tv3....


my opah during wana go to mosque








the crowd of people in front of MAQAM RASUL



in wonderful RAUDHAH


SANTUARY OF PROPHET P.U.H.




PULPIT OF THE PROPHET P.U.H






QUBA" MOSQUE


Jabal Uhud


This mountain hide something from us...U knw what..this area got magnetic power supply...So i f u through this area U'll may put ur gear on NATURAL...SubhanAllah...


My lovely mama at Dates Farm


Then after a week at Madina..we moved on to Mecca..and wore ihram so directly will do umrah..and took niat at miqat..then took few hours from here...

so the next story... u can see..


At the afternoon...waiting for Zuhr Prayer...althought it's already afternoon..the environment still wintery...SubhanAllah!!!







Waiting for Subuh prayer...In this morning....frequently,I saw a man who always ask the people to praise to Allah while he was walking into plain of Kabba until he got himself in saff...


During Maghrib prayer...by al-Imam Syeikh Abdul Rahman Sudais...SubhanAllah...




at Jabal Rahmah...the place which 1st met prophet Adam a.s. and Hawa on earth...




at Camels Farm...


after tahalul... my mudarris(teacher) said...who shave his hair(man),every little sin will be forgive by drop each dryer sheet of hair... Allahu Ghafur...




Tomb of Prophet Ibrahim a.s.


mizab rahmah
This is the water outlet that allows rain water to drain from the roof.






My self in front of House of PROPHET MUHAMMAD PUH was born...But this house already closed for some reasons by Saudi...

Last Day at Jeddah...Masjid Terapung...


This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply

May Allah Bless Us Always

wanofficial. Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger