A Responsibility Man Duty



Assalamualaikum... Greetings everyone... Well it's a long time don't spend my time here. Anyway I wish Kong Xi Fa Cai to all my chinese friends... Melborn Chun Keat, Chew Hui Lin, Han Tatt Low, Ah Hun and many else...

Proudly I would like to share something what I got today. Well our Malaysian's Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak approached an voucer amount RM200 to each undergraduate. Waw!! Kinda interesting this part... Surely he shown his kindly and creadibility as a duty man. So what plans can I use for this voucer anyway...emmm thinking...and thinking...and HA! I got something....

Firstly of course I would spend all my voucers to buy all Ramlee Awang Mursyed's novels. It's my dream to collect all of his novels since I was 17. I love his writing skils and how he arrange the plots. Introduction..climax and the ending. He love to propose thriller, fiction, consideration of Islam and love story. Amazing..better you guys try to read his novel. Anyway I think I quite interested on "The Doctor In The House" written by Tun Dr Mahathir and TG Nik Aziz"s Biography. Well surely my first plan quite satisfied perhaps. Ahha! Don't forget revision books of course.

Besides that, I decide to some accessories I guess...pens, pencils and....waa so many to shop maa..well in certain time I love to shop...just only certain time only...hahaha..so I think approximate hundreds still left in my hand...so what shoul I spend more...emmmm no idea com'out maa...

So....I can save lots lots lots lots lots of money this time...and of course can gain more more more more knowledge free......ahahahahahaha....waw so excited maaa...so what should I do is to set up time to shop...

Well I realy100 appreciate to our PM to get us this nice vaucers. Thank lots sir. So not at all what he did wrongly. Unless he shown his creadibility as a responsibility man. Well I know someone will say badly about this plan. Even I queu just now I still can hear what they talked about "alaa PRU just around the corner maa..." "Standard laa nak pancing undi laa..." Well for me, we as an undergraduate should have creadibility mind to think..we should take out ourselves from student mind. Unless our PM try to achieve Malaysians's heart.. We're not studend anymore.. It's different thing between student and undergraduate. You guys can think it wisely..so be the best guys... Use voucers wisely...

This's not about politic issue but it's about responsibility... Have a nice day!!!

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply

May Allah Bless Us Always

wanofficial. Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger