Once Upon A Time In Beijing

Beijing The Old City


Assalamulaikum and Greeting everyone!
So how're U today? I hope U fine. By the way I would like to share something about mine which was I going to Beijing last year. It's great experience to be there because it's my first time to cross overseas.


This picture was taken on Bullet Train which brought us from Tianjin to Beijing. From left : My father my sister, Fatihah, my mother and my self below. My father decided not to bring my little sister, Sofia because her antybody not strong enough in low tempereture.




Our first destination went to theatre to see acrobatic. Quite miracle. So elastic their body I cant imagine how they did it. U should come to see by yourself.





I just stayed at my room ALONE... My parents at another room. Well I cant believe what I saw beside at my bed...
















These pictures taken at FORBIDDEN CITY. There got certain part which the common people not allowed to enter. Well it's quiet amazing. Emperors and Forbidden City. Ma akbaruha!





This place which's the emperor liked to get his rest here once ago. Ma ajmala!





My future...Maybe...





Great Wall! The one of Wonder Of The World!!!


If U can see, at my back was Nest Stadium which Olympic Beijing been held.







A mosque in a town





My last day in front of hotel before going home...
I think it's enough for me and U to see some of my pictures collection. Tq and see ya!

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply

May Allah Bless Us Always

wanofficial. Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger