Klate Wa Ganu Kito...

     Assalamualaikum and greetings everyone...
Happy Chinese New Year!!! Gong Xi Fa Chai!!! to C.K.,Shi Hun Tan,Chew Hui Lin,Tan Gia Kie,Han Tatt and more...Hopely U guys will have a great time and to Penang's Chief Of Minister,Lim Guan Eng so I hope he could rule the roost nice and peacely inshAllah(may Allah willing).


OK!!! 
Now I wanna share with U guys my 1st experienced went
 to KLATE WA GANU KITO with my classmate...





U see this pic??? ok btw this pic had been taken myself after talkative by Ustaz Nasarudin Daud...This talkative will be held every Friday morning started at 8am
 until 11am.Btw I quite frustated because
Tok Guru Nik Aziz suppost to give a talk but he quite taqban or tired..well he getting old..
may Allah long lives his life...ameen...
Before we came here,we arrived at Tok Guru's house before Subuh at Pulau Melaka...
U know???U should lorr..hehe..


From left : Alif Azlan, Aflah Mahusin, Hilmi Bangcik, Din Hakim and ME...
ok if U guys seen at the back of us was Tok Guru's house...This morning he's not very healthy so he couldn't be Imam lorr...frustated because couldn't meet him...btw his son be Imam in the morning but nvm..at least we arrived safely there...alhamdulillah...



This a man who call himself RAIHAN EARHEART...I'll keep this memory on my mind...one day I'll meet Tok Guru myself...insyAllah...


His son replaced him to be Imam..Nik Abduh

...

Kelantan Chief Minister's car...Tok Guru will use this car JUST FOR ONLY FORMAL ASSEMBLY not use for fun...Allahuyastaf alaikh Tok Guru...

For the next destination...


Pondok Pasir Tumboh...My friend...Din Hakim was studying here for months...so we came for ziarah...and its quite interesting because I felt peacely and relax...the environment so different from my place...insyAllah one day I would like to go there for study inshAllah...



Crystal Mosque


Parks Islamic Civilization


Akhi Tilmeez and I
Question : Who's the more happier???



Inside Crystal Mosque

So we're at Terengganu now so we overnight at Akhi Tilmeez's house..well so tired la...just a day from Klate to Ganu..hehe...btw the place quite interesting and good to take UR family here...ngee










Akhi Tilmeez's house

Then Akhi brought us to aS-Suk..Here we are...





Aqil bought lots of keropok lekor....

After..we went to Rantau Panjang before we went homeI shopped a Man U jersey lorrr...fantastic...while we're here we went for solat at a unique mosque...sorry I forgot its name...but its design just like China civilization..isnpired by Tok Guru...





Deng,Myself and akhi...






Fantastic is't???




On our way going home...we also went to some interesting places...there are....

Banjaran Titiwangsa


everyone looks nice




"Look!!! There are something over the"




Banting Lake

OK thats for now...thanks for read mine...hopely U could enjoy it...ok see ya!!!
Assalamualaikum...



This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply

May Allah Bless Us Always

wanofficial. Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger